Requiring only 4 main ingredients, these fluffy protein pancakes come together in only 15 minutes! Perfect for breakfast or as a pre or post workout meal, these will keep you full for a good while.
Use whatever you like on top, I like mine with peanut butter and jelly, maple syrup or a chocolate spread.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment below, share it, rate it or tag a picture @chill_itsvegan on Instagram and hashtag it #chill_itsvegan. We’d love to see what you cook
- 200 grams oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp hemp or chia seeds
- 60 ml plant milk or water use more for a thinner batter
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp brown sugar use any other sweetener for taste
- Add the oat flour to the bowl along with the baking powder, seeds and milk.
- Mix well until it forms a semi thin batter.
- Add the batter to a a pan on medium heat and cook both sides until light brown.
- I omitted the sugar for this recipe. Instead, we served with some peanut butter and maple syrup. Any jam will work good too.