This spaghetti and pesto dish only requires 5 ingredients and takes about 20 minutes to make!
If you’re looking for an easy & quick dinner then this it. It’s as easy as it gets! Perfect for lazy evenings or a quick lunch.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment below, share it, rate it or tag a picture @chill_itsvegan on Instagram and hashtag it #chill_itsvegan. We’d love to see what you cook!
Spaghetti & Pesto
- 250 grams uncooked whole wheat spaghetti
- 200 grams pesto*
- 100 grams baked cherry tomatoes
- 50 ml olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- vegan parmesan/nutritional yeast (optional)
- Bake the tomatoes at 200C for 10-15 minutes. While the tomatoes are baking, cook the pasta and save about 75 ml of pasta water.
- Add the pesto to a larger bowl, mix in the olive oil and the pasta water. Mix well and then add the pasta to the bowl. Toss everything until all the pasta is covered in pesto.
- Top with baked tomatoes, vegan parmesan or some nutritional yeast. Season with salt and pepper.