A fresh & tasty vermicelli stir-fry for dinner that comes together in less than 30 minutes. Try it out!
This dish is a great way to use up all your leftover vegetables in your fridge, the more the better. It’s a super easy dish, perfect to pack with you for lunch the next day.
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a comment below, share it, rate it or tag a picture @chill_itsvegan on Instagram and hashtag it #chill_itsvegan. We’d love to see what you cook!
Vermicelli Noodle Stir-Fry
For the noodles
- 300 grams vermicelli rice noodles
- 1 medium onion
- 4 large mushrooms
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 2 garlic gloves
- 200 grams chopped romaine salad*
- 200 grams cubed firm tofu
- crushed walnuts
For the sauce
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sriracha hot sauce (optional)
- 4 tbsp agave/maple syrup
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix well. Adjust taste if needed. Set aside.
- Start by cooking the vermicelli rice noodles**
- In a wok pan, first fry the tofu cubes until golden brown, set aside.
- Add into the wok pan the onions, garlic, mushrooms and the bell pepper. Cook until all the veggies have released their water. Then add in the tofu.
- Lastly, add in the noodles and pour over the sauce. Toss until everything is covered in sauce and let the noodles warm up.
- Serve right after. Top with walnuts and fresh lime juice.